Thursday, April 10, 2008

I do NOT approve of the guys here in the US that deliberately QRM someone else. YES, you know who you are and so do the rest of us. If little old me from southern California knows, then I am sure a smart fellow like Riley knows as well. Riley needs to step up and start cleaning house here in the US.It's time he starts taking licenses for it, don't you agree?

Gordon N6WK in "Is 14.275 Mhz normal amateur radio?" on QRZ.com 9 Apr '08
http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?t=158196&page=28

no Gordon it is wellpast time that RH started taking licenses, nor am I as scertain that RH is bright enough to know. years in Govt service trbaeling to hamfest public expense (a nice job I take it myself if I could get it) does tend to dull the mind of even the brightest of us

No comments: