Wednesday, November 28, 2007

atacking the wives

I am one of the “lid weirdo’s” who contacted 2550 Mosside Blvd. My intention was to talk with YOU Brian, concerning your posting of my wife’s personal information on your web site. I have seen many “radio wars” in the past but one thing all combatants agreed to was that family was excluded and out of bounds. You feel that nothing is out of bounds as I have witnessed in the past in your effort to harass anyone who speaks with Karol F. MADERA - VE7KFM. You are obsessed with Karol to the point that it is psychotic. As a so-called “mental health professional” you should be aware that your actions are irrational to say the least. It must be very frustrating to you that your letters to the chief of police in my town concerning “box of spiders” and other nonsense about my wife have resulted in absolutely no consequence whatsoever to myself or my wife but have given everyone an idea of the kind of person you are. Also Karol, despite your best attempts, continues to transmit and shoves crap in your face every time he gets on. Brian, you are a fraud and a coward hiding behind aliases, and a man with some deep-seated emotional issues.

David WA1BHV in “Ruining the Hobby for me…” on QRZ.com 27 Jun ’07 [shortly before the thread disparued]


again who else but crow would do as Dloyd has done hacked out of the net my wifes list of amazon.com purchases over the years and post them to rrrap and post them to a now defunt blog

the simplest conclusion thtat fits the fact is likely to b e the correct one

that I have heard of no one but Dloyd and Crow enaging in this sort of despectable tactic is circumstancail but compelling eveidence that Crow is "Dloyd" the next order probility is someone trying to hide in his shadow

No comments: